Monday, October 12, 2009

Weekend Thrifty Finds

I didn't do much shopping this weekend, but I did hit a few stores looking for some bargains. I went by Goodwill and found a few things there including this pretty little white piece of glassware. I'm not sure if it's supposed to be a goblet or vase or what, but I have a few ideas on what to do with it and it was only $1.

paint 018


I also picked up a couple of these stars at Goodwill. They were also $1 each. I almost wish I had grabbed another one. They had several of them, all with the tags still on them. (The one on the right is a dark bronze although it looks black in this picture.)

paint 019


The final home decor bargain I found was this set of fruit made with cording wrapped around. I thought they were unique and I loved the colors. They were only $1.99 at Old Time Pottery. Sometimes Old Time Pottery's pricing is a little weird. You could buy this package of 3 pieces of fake fruit for $1.99 or you could buy a package of 4 pieces for $3.99. Why not just buy two packages for the same price and have 6 pieces of fruit instead of 4? Even though their pricing doesn't always make sense, it's one of my favorite stores to find fun and cheap stuff.

paint 020


5 comments:

  1. Wow...you really got some good deals at GW this week...loooove the stars!

    Blessings,
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found the same little goblet at my local goodwill a few months ago! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great weekend for you. Lovely finds and great prices! I heart the star(in my book you can never have to many)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I may have to go back this week and see if they have any of the stars left!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love finding things like that! Isnt it fun!

    ReplyDelete

I adore comments, thanks for visiting.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails