It's Thursday and it's time for the reveal of the Ten Tasks in Ten Days Challenge from The Shabby Chic Cottage! I managed to finish most of the items on my list and I'm very happy to share the results.
Here's my list and what I've accomplished.
1. Paint ugly corkboards for home office. Done, see results here!
2. Hang curtains in office. Done, see curtains here!
3. Return 2 sets of curtains I bought and didn't like for office. I have returned one set of the two.
4. Put shade on new lamp and move into office. Done, although I switched lamps around a bit, see here.
5. Hang shelves in office. Done, see shelves here!
6. Put pictures and other knick-knacks on shelves in office. Somewhat done, I'm still working on this.
7. Hang paintings and/or photos on office walls. Ummm, haven't started on that one yet.
8. Paint chair in bedroom. Done! I have not posted this one yet, but I will next week.
9. Make cute sign to hang in laundry room. Haven't started on that one, not sure when I'll do this task.
10. Clean out closet in scrapbook room.This is the scariest one. I'm currently working on this one. It's amazing how much junk you can stuff into a small bedroom closet.
Now I have to come up with 5 more tasks for the next challenge. That shouldn't be difficult as there are always things to do!
After a busy day I like to come home to a relaxing and cozy home that I share with my wonderful husband and our furbabies. I love searching for inspiring images and design ideas online to try in my own home. I always have a project in the works, so follow along in my struggles and victories through life and home improvement. Thanks for visiting!