Thursday, October 22, 2009

Sweet Slumber

I haven't posted any room idea photos in awhile. I used to post them at least once a week when I started my blog. I'm trying to come up with a better way to get all my photos onto Blogger easily, but for now it's easier to leave my room idea galleries linked to my old Wordpress blog. Since I've been doing several projects to make my bedroom more of a cozy retreat, I thought I'd share a few lovely bedrooms to give you some ideas and inspiration for your own spaces.

All images from BHG.com except the first one. I don't remember which site I found that one on, but its gorgeous.
bedromm

I love the colors in this one because it's similar to my room. It also looks like a small room with some creative storage and display ideas.


bedblueneubhg

Loooove the ceiling, can I have one of these please? The curtains seem a little odd to me though. Maybe it's just me.


bedbluebhg

While I'm not sold on the disco ball looking light fixture(although it is definatley unique!) I do love the colors in this room and how they painted the backs of the shelves a darker color. It really makes the accessoires pop.


bedgreenbhg2


This room's not really my style, but the colors are very soothing and I love how they added fabric on the headboard.
bedyellowbhg

This one is also not my style, but I do love the colors used and how they layered all the bedding and pillows together. There are a lot of patterns in this room, but they all work together because of the consistant color scheme and the mix of bold patterns along with those that have less impact


bedbhg



3 comments:

  1. Those are some beautiful bedrooms! Great inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous bedrooms! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have that first picture saved as one of my inspiration pics too! Great finds :)

    ReplyDelete

I adore comments, thanks for visiting.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails