Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Delighted by Yoplait Delights

Yummm. I found a new favorite snack food. If you haven't tried these yet, you must. They are Just. That. Good. I'm talking about the new Yoplait Delights Parfaits. They come in 4 delicious flavors such as Triple Berry Creme or Lemon Torte. All for 100 calories. These don't even really taste like yogurt. More like a blend of sweet pudding and fruit with cream. You can even print off coupons for $1.25 or $1 off a 4 pack. Our Wal-Mart has them for $2 so you can get four in a package for only a $1. I hope they come out with more flavors soon.  Print coupons here and here and here. Enjoy!


desk 111



1 comment:

  1. These yoplaits are yummy... I really like plain greek yogurt, because to me it tastes like yogurt should.
    These are a sweet treat!

    ReplyDelete

I adore comments, thanks for visiting.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails