Thursday, November 5, 2009

More Fabulous Fireplaces

I'm back with another round of gorgeous fireplace pictures to share.

This first one is a bit unusual, but how unique and cozy to have a fireplace in your bathroom! Look at all the fun finials and other decorative accessories on the gorgeous mantle with the cute little cubbies on each side. The green tile is also amazing and really matches well with the white and blue colors of the room.


Remodeling Center


Southern Living

I love the windows on each side of this fireplace. The built in shelves are also beautiful. Hey they even have a TV! It's more like a true living space.


Southern Living

I think I have posted this photo on here before, but it's one of my favorites and there is a fireplace so it applies.

Southern Living

This one's a bit too rustic and woodsy for my taste, but that is an amazing fireplace. The way they have the furniture arranged still makes the room feel cozy even with that soaring ceiling.


Sunset

Fireplaces can even be more modern like in this photo.

Southern Living


Southern Living

This room is also a fave of mine. I love the wall color, the unique laterns, and the shelves on each side. The fireplace and mantle have some beautiful architectual details as well.


Southern Living


Sunset


6 comments:

  1. i love the room you said was one of your favorites. the blue is so pretty and i love all that railing!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, Sara, lots and lots of eye-candy to enjoy! Thanks for visiting and for a great post.
    Deborah

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love fireplaces! Maybe I can get my husband to put one in someday! :) Have a great day! Beth.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How nice to visit your post and see the fireplaces and mantles. As you saw from my blog, mine needs serious help. It was the first thing I noticed when we initially went to look through the house and it is still just as hideous. I'm inspired now.

    ReplyDelete

I adore comments, thanks for visiting.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails