Thursday, November 19, 2009

I'm Thankful for YOU!

Since Thanksgiving is fast approaching, I have been thinking of the many wonderful blessings in my life that I am thankful for such as my family, my friends, and even my job. One of the new blessings in my life this year is this humble little blog. I started this blog several months ago because I loved reading all the many amazing blogs out there and I wanted to join in the fun. I have been so inspired by all the wonderful creative people out there that have given me so many ideas on how to make my house the cozy retreat I desire it to be without spending much money. I hope I have given you some helpful ideas and tips in return. I very much enjoy sharing my projects and crafts with you and I still amazed that there are so many of you out there that actually like my blog! I just wanted to say how thankful I am for all my new blog buddies. You guys rock!

I have soooo many ideas of projects I want to do just floating around in my head. I think I come up with a new idea almost everyday. I just wish I had more time to start and finish them! I will continue to show the  crafty projects and transformations I do manage to finish along with the many photos of beautiful idea rooms that I come across online. If you have any suggestions on things I should show more of or do differently, or if you have any questions please leave a comment or feel free to drop me a note at delightfuldwelling@hotmail.com  Again I just have to say to all my readers:

Thank you!


1 comment:

I adore comments, thanks for visiting.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails