Saturday, July 4, 2009

Happy Birthday USA!

I hope everyone has a wonderful holiday. I just love Independence Day. The food is so good and I just adore watching fireworks, even though my husband and his brothers can get a little crazy with the fireworks sometimes. All the ladies get to have fun with sparklers.

It's amazing the courage and determination the signers of the Declaration of Independence had. They knew signing the Declaration could be a death sentence, but they believed in a great cause and were willing to take the risk to create this great country.

We had our celebration Friday night. This worked out well since it's been raining most of the day today. Here's a few shots I captured of our fireworks display:

fourthjuly2009 060

fourthjuly2009 069

fourthjuly2009 077

God Bless the USA!

1 comment:

  1. Sara, your fireworks pics are great! We don't do fireworks here, it doesn't get dark out! Ha ha, we do them at New Year's though.
    Glad to have found your blog!

    ReplyDelete

I adore comments, thanks for visiting.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails