Here's another simple and quick chicken recipe to try. This is one I found online and then modified a bit.
4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
1/4 cup chopped onion
1 (6-ounce) can tomato paste
1 (14.5-ounce) can diced tomatoes with basil, garlic and oregano (I used no salt added kind)
2 cloves minced garlic
1 tablespoon pesto
1/3 cup dried bread crumbs
1 tablespoon dried parsley
1-1/2 tablespoons butter melted
1/2 cup shredded mozerella or other italian cheese
1. Preheat oven to 350. Place chicken in ungreased baking dish. I always line mine with foil because I like easy clean up.
2. Combine first list of ingredients together in bowl. (The tomatoes, garlic, onion, and pesto.) Spoon over chicken. Bake in oven for 20-30 minutes until chicken is almost cooked through.
3. While chicken is baking, melt the butter in a bowl. Mix in bread crumbs and parsley.
4. Remove pan from oven and add bread crumb topping mixture.Sprinkle with cheese. Place back in oven for additional 10 minutes.
5. Serve over pasta or with salad and bread. Enjoy!
Linking up to: