Monday, May 11, 2009

Pottery Barn Dreaming

I love the look if Pottery Barn pieces, but I could never pay the outrageous price. So I use them for inspiration and look for bargain buys elsewhere. Here are a few things I am liking from their website:

miscpotterybarn2

Isn't that a neat border around the mirror?

miscpotterybarn3

These little nightstands are darling.

miscpotterybarn4

Love the laterns, but really even on sale $29-$59, are you kidding me?

miscpotterbarn5

These wouldn't match my bathrooms, but they are just too fun.

miscpotterybarn

And finally some fun boxes to stash your stuff.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for stopping by, so glad you like my blog. Yours is really pretty too. I'm always up to some fun projects over there so I hope you'll come back often. So nice to meet you!

    ReplyDelete

I adore comments, thanks for visiting.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails