(The room looks really green here, but the color is more like the first two photos show. This is before I added the swag on the wall.)
On the to do list:
1. Paint furniture. Either white or dark brown. Or tan. I don't know, I can't decide. I'm thinking white with dark bronze colored hardware.
2. Paint or ditch headboard. I could paint the one we have or make my own fabric one. I'm leaning towards the fabric one.
3. New bedspread. I like the colors of the one I have, but it's falling apart and I want something without all the blocks like this one has.
4. New curtains. Ditch the scarf and add some real curtains.
5. Banish the TV from the room. We have this monster old TV in the room that needs to go. We also don't have cable or sattelite(we're too cheap) so we have these lovely rabbit ears that are a bit of an eyesore. More than a bit.
6. Rearrange the furniture? This is a maybe. I've considered putting the head of the bed under the window, but I don't want to block too much of the window. There isn't really any other way to arrange things other than that and how it is now.
All ideas and tips are much appreciated. Hopefully, I'll have some "after" photos to post soon.
***Don't forget to enter my giveaway for an area rug from CSN rugs***
Contest goes until Wednesday at noon.