Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Burlington Coat (And Home Decor!) Factory

I had not visited our local Burlington Coat Factory store in probably 10 years. That is until I saw Centsational Girl's post on all the wonderful home decor goodies she had discovered there. I was especially drooling over the variety of Waverly accessories in a lovely blue and white pattern. The colors were just too perfect for my craftroom makeover in progress that includes this spruced up laminate bookcase.


While I didn't find quite the variety of fun accessories that Centsational girl found at her local store, I did manage to snag a few cute deals.

The first thing I grabbed was this lovely, fabric storage box. I can never have too many storage boxes and the price was perfect at just $6.


I resisted all the other blue and white boxes, artwork, mirrors, and curtains. I did pick up one of these plastic bowls though for a whopping $1.49. It looks a bit green in this photo, but it is more blue in person.


My final Burlington find was this pretty blue glass vase or candleholder. It was on clearance for just $2.48 and I had to stop myself from picking up several. They also were available in a green and brown color.


All together I spent $10.74 including tax. Not bad for a shopping bag full of cheerful accessories.

3 comments:

  1. Nice invetion. These are wonderful home decor goodies. Thanks for comment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What cute finds! I absolutely love the similar pattern that's on all on them. I may have to check and see if we have one of those stores here... :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never been to a burlington coat factory! I'm jealous now. lol

    ReplyDelete

I adore comments, thanks for visiting.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails